When you sync your Google calendar with Sterkla, none of your event information is displayed but only blocks out timeslots that correspond to events in your Google calendar.
To synchronise your Google calendar with Sterkla simply follow these steps...
1. Be sure to "Switch to Coach"
2. Then tap the the "More" button
3. Tap "Scheduling"
4.Then switch on "Google Calendar Sync"
5. It will then open up a page asking you to select your Google account and authorise Sterkla to access your Google events.
NB: If you use more than one Google calendar, then follow these steps to share your other Google calendars with the one you sync with Sterkla.
- Login to your other Google calendar
- Navigate to the "My calendars" section on the left side
- Click the three dots and select "Settings and sharing"
- To share with the Google calendar that you sync with Sterkla, click "Add people" under "Share with specific people"
- Type the email address of the Google calendar that you sync with Sterkla, click the drop down and select 'Make changes and manage sharing", then click "Send"