You can upload your certifications and accreditation so that they show on your coach profile, pending Sterkla's verification process.
One of Sterkla's coach registration prerequisites is that all coaches must have completed some certified coach training, we do not consider this an accreditation but rather a certification. We recognise for two types of accreditation - Coach Accreditation and Tool & Methodology Accreditation, please take note of how your accreditations may or may not fit into these categories and only upload relevant certifications.
These are accreditations from the main recognised coach accreditation bodies such as, International Coaching Federation (ICF), European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC) , Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE), Association for Coaching (AC), European Coaching Association (ECA), European Association for Supervision and Coaching (EASC) and COMENSA (Coachs and Mentors of South Africa).
Tool & Methodology Accreditations
These are accreditations for particular tools, instruments, assessment such as, CliftonStrengths, Enneagram, FutureFit, etc., and approach methodologies such as, Consciousness coaching, Sytems coaching, NLP etc.
To upload your accreditations follow these steps.
1. Switch to the coach app and tap "More"
2. Then tap the "Edit Profile Pencil".
3. Then scroll down to "Accreditations" and tap "Edit"
4. Tap the "Plus" buttons to locate and upload your accreditations. You can upload images or pdf's.
5. Once you have uploaded your certificates, tap "SAVE".
6. You will receive notifications when we have verified their authenticity and relevance.
To upload your accreditations using our web application simply navigate to http://www.sterkla.com and click the Login/Register button. Then navigate to "Settings" in the coach app and scroll to the bottom of the page.